Greenville Heritage Sound Check Presented by Pepsi Zero Sugar
JOIN US IN THE PEACE CENTER AMPHITHEATRE FOR LIVE, LOCAL MUSIC ALL SUMMER LONG
update: tickets go on sale at 10am on tuesday for the current week's concert
EVERY WEDNESDAY | APRIL THROUGH SEPTEMBER
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Last year we went virtual, and this year we are bringing it to you LIVE! Join us April 7 through September 29 for Greenville Heritage Sound Check presented by Pepsi Zero Sugar, an outdoor concert series located on the Reedy River. Each Wednesday night from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. will feature live music on the Peace Center Amphitheatre stage. Grab your friends, and we will see you on the river!
There are two options to enjoy the concert:
1. Enjoy the concert in your own private viewing area in our T-Mobile Pods.
- Pods are $10 each and includes admission for up to 4 people in a sectioned off 6' x 6' space.
- Online reservations are highly encouraged to guarantee your spot. Pods will be sold at the door if space is available.
- Tickets will go on sale every Tuesday at 10:00am for the current week's concert.
- Tickets are only good for the date & specific pod purchased. Tickets are not transferable to future event dates.
- Beverage delivery service is included with the purchase of your pod.
2. Come and grab a spot on the lawn in our open general admission area.
- Entry is free of charge and available as first-come, first-served.
- No reservations are required for general admission seating.
- General admission attendees can purchase beverages from the auxiliary beverage kiosk; however, beverage delivery is not available.
- Due to the outdoor amphitheatre environment, be prepared for wet ground conditions. Chairs and blankets are permitted.
- Gates open at 6:00pm. Band starts at 6:30pm.
- Beer, wine, & Pepsi products will be available for purchase on site.
- Beverage Delivery Service for Pods: Attendees will be able to purchase beverages remotely from their pods. Each pod will have QR code signage that will allow attendees to order beverages from their mobile device. Event staff will deliver all orders directly to the pod. This service is complimentary with the purchase of a pod! Beverages can also be purchased in the auxiliary beverage kiosk located outside the Wyche Pavilion.
- Larkins on the River will have food options available onsite. Menu and Ordering Info
- Wristbands must be purchased for $1 to consume alcohol. Alcohol sales end at 8:30pm.
- A full list of event rules & guidelines can be FOUND HERE.
COVID - 19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
Please help us maintain a safe event environment by following the COVID-19 safety precautions below.
- Face Coverings are encouraged for all individuals attending this event.