Apply For

  1. Paratransit Services

    Greenville Area Paratransit (GAP) is an American with Disabilities Act paratransit service provided for individuals who, because of their disability, are unable to use Greenlink's fixed route bus service. Learn all about eligibility, service hours, and service area. From this page you can also schedule rides and file appeals.

  2. Suspension Appeals

    If you are not in agreement with a decision made by Greenlink regarding eligibility or a suspension, you should get in touch with the Greenlink Transit Director for an administrative hearing. If you are still dissatisfied after an informal hearing, you can file a written appeal with the Greenville ADA Coordinator. Learn how to file such appeals.